Now that the longer, warmer days of spring are here, you have many opportunities to spend outdoor time with your RAGOM dog. Do you take your dog fishing, hiking, or boating? Does he or she help with the gardening? Keep your camera handy and capture their smiles—or muddy paws!
Remember that we're now accepting photos on a continuing basis for the 2019 RAGOM Calendar, so you can submit them right away.
We'd like to know the story behind the dog and the photo. Just tell us a bit about the dog's background and what his or her life is like today. If your dog has already been featured in a RAGOM calendar, please do not submit again. There are so many more stories and never enough pages.
Submission deadline is June 30, 2018. You'll be notified by email if your entry has been selected to be featured. Thank you—we can’t wait to see your shots!
- Submit only the original (largest) image file from your phone or camera
- Do not crop, edit, resize, retouch, or use filters
- 3000 pixels minimum on the shortest side
- You may submit up to 3 photos of the same dog
- One form per dog
Prepare Your Photos
- Ensure images meet above requirements
- Rename the images using the dog's RAGOM name and ID number and append with _1, _2, _3 if you submit more than one photo. For example: Daisy_15-178_1.jpg, Daisy_15-178_2.jpg. Use the dog's original RAGOM name even if you have renamed your dog. The form will also ask for the dog's current name.
Submit Your Photos
To submit your entries, you must complete our official entry form, which will allow you to attach your photos. Please do not submit photos by email. Submission deadline is June 30, 2018.
To purchase a RAGOM Calendar, visit The RAGOM Shop.