We need your photos to fill up 2019 RAGOM Calendar months
You still have time to submit your photos for the 2019 RAGOM Calendar—we especially need winter shots!
We'd like to know the story behind the dog and the photo. Just tell us a bit about the dog's background and what his or her life is like today. If your dog has already been featured in a RAGOM calendar, please do not submit again. There are so many more stories and never enough pages.
You'll be notified by email if your entry has been selected to be featured. Thank you—we can’t wait to see your shots!
- Submit only the original (largest) image file from your phone or camera
- Do not crop, edit, resize, retouch, or use filters
- 3000 pixels minimum on the shortest side
- You may submit up to 3 photos of the same dog
- One form per dog
Prepare Your Photos
- Ensure images meet above requirements
- Rename the images using the dog's RAGOM name and ID number and append with _1, _2, _3 if you submit more than one photo. For example: Daisy_15-178_1.jpg, Daisy_15-178_2.jpg. Use the dog's original RAGOM name even if you have renamed your dog. The form will also ask for the dog's current name.
Submit Your Photos
To submit your entries, you must complete our official entry form, which will allow you to attach your photos. Please do not submit photos by email.
To purchase a RAGOM Calendar, visit The RAGOM Shop.