Oversee the planning, scheduling, and conducting of public events to increase awareness of RAGOM and its mission, as well as recruit volunteers, donors, and adopters.
- Manage RAGOM promotion events calendar
- Manage event coordinators
- Ensure adequate volunteer staffing for events
- Coordinate promotion efforts with social media and marketing teams
- Research and schedule larger events such as state fairs and pet expos
- Coordinate orientation and training for new event volunteers
- Ensure donations are properly submitted and reported to the Board
- Ability to lead, manage, and motivate volunteers
- Solid computer skills—proficient with email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Commitment to RAGOM’s mission
Interested? Please complete a Volunteer Application or email volunteerinforagom [dot] org for more information.