|In addition to LOVE this dog has the following requirements:
|This is the most recent information available; however, it may change as we learn more about the dog.
Say hello to RAGOM's newest Golden boy Brady. He was born 7/25/2015 so will be a year old at the end of the month. He was surrendered due to a family move and has been doing great so far. This boy is a gorgeous 61 lbs, but will probably be closer to 70lbs when he finishes filling out. For a puppy he has been very well behaved so far. He is a very busy guy, but he has the typical Golden personality that wants to please and wants attention at all time.
Some things about Brady:
- He is house trained and hasn't had a single accident here since he arrived 3 days prior.
- He is great with other dogs and has gotten along with my 2 snarky senior gals and my middle aged border collie. He has even enticed them to play a couple of times.
- He is good with my 11 month old and 3 yr old. He loves to lick and give kisses and may bump into them from time to time but is very gentle with them.
- He is very interested, but has done fine with the feline in our home.
- We are working on being completely crate trained. He is fine once he is in the crate, but isn't always very willing about going inside.
- He enjoys playing fetch, but is definitely not ball obsessed
- He is happy and healthy. He had his vaccinations today and was neutered so he is now ready to look for his forever family. -----
- He knows sit and shake. Stay and come are currently a work in progress -
- He loves attention and petting. He would prefer to have someone petting or touching him at all times
Some of Brady's quirks :
- He has a lot of energy. He is a typical puppy and will need someone to be committed to getting him daily exercise.
- He pulls on a leash. We will be working on getting him used to a gentle leader
- He is a nervous passenger in the car. He has only been in a car a couple of times in his life so is anxious and panting while going for a ride. He would also prefer to help drive. Once he is more used to the car I suspect he will become more comfortable
- He still has some puppy behaviors such as jumping and mouthing when excited.
More updates on this handsome young guy to come!