Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
At A Glance
Buster 10-054 arrived at our house in Hanover, MN last Friday. He is a 7 year old, neutered, GR/Lab mix who weighs ~80 lbs. He is UTD, on HW/Flea preventative, micro chipped and in perfect health. In the few days we have had him here is what we learned:
· He is potty trained
· Respects baby gates
· Has free roam day and night. Sleeps all night
· Does not counter surf
· He has no cat exposure and not much interaction with other dogs prior to fostering. He would prefer to be an only dog. Buster and resident dog pretty much ignore each other. Resident dog is wearing an e-collar/lamp shade and Buster is very respectful of that.
· Buster grew up with four kids and gets along great with my ten year old grandson.
· Buster gets very excited when you first come home. He will jump up but not on you. He settles down as soon as you say hi to him. He is just so happy to see us.
· Buster grew up with a fenced yard and would love a fenced in yard again but that wouldn’t be necessary. Here at the foster home he has to be on a tie out and doesn’t seem to mind. He sits nice to have the leash put on. He comes in the house and sits without being asked to have his leash taken off. He goes out and does his business and wants to go right back in the house. Unless he knows he is going for a walk.
· He LOVES to go for walks. We go for one-two walks a day. He pulls when out on walks and we are working on that. He learns very quickly. He loves to run and play in the snow.
· He loves to snuggle or just lay by you and be petted but is not a pest. When I’m cooking or cleaning he will go curl up somewhere and take a nap. He can curl up into the smallest ball.
· He is very clean.
· He loves to play with balls and stuffed animals. Buster is really such an easy care free dog once he settles in and is a total sweetie and is happy to be wherever you are.
Buster is ready to go to his forever home anytime. If you would like to meet this guy, call your placement advisor.