Bidding for the Goldzilla Summer Mini-Auction is now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Originally posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2018:
Goldzilla 2018 will introduce online bidding for its popular silent auction. Auction items will be on display at Goldzilla, but instead of entering your bids on paper sheets, you will bid online and receive text messages when higher bids are entered. So you can spend more time enjoying everything Goldzilla has to offer!
Can’t wait until September for Goldzilla fun?
Support RAGOM by participating in our first-ever Goldzilla Summer Mini-Auction, a special online event offered as we transition to the new auction system.
The Goldzilla Summer Mini-Auction will run from Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. CDT, through Monday, July 23, 2018 at 9:00 p.m. CDT. This mini-auction takes place entirely online—you preview the auction items on the bidding website (see link below).
Featured items include:
- Tickets for our beloved local sports teams: Vikings and Twins
- Amazing artwork from Tom Mosser
- Bangle from Alex & Ani
- TaylorMade golf bag
- And maybe a little something for our favorite four-legged friends
Register now so you’re ready for the action!
To set up your profile and receive your bidder number:
- Go to RAGOM.cbo.io on a computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Review the welcome and auction overview information
- Click or tap the blue “Register Now” button
- Allow text messages to keep track of your bids throughout the auction
- Enter your mobile number, email, address, and credit card information to complete registration (your credit card will be charged only if you place the winning bid for an item)
- Your bidder number will appear on screen—please keep track of this number—it is the identifier you will use to place bids throughout the auction!
(Please note that you will need to register again for the Goldzilla silent auction in September.)
Remember, bidding kicks off on Thursday, July 19 at 6:00 a.m. CDT and ends on Monday, July 23 at 9:00 p.m. CDT.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].